At Coastal Ridge Real Estate, we have a passion for our people. Click below to check out our open regional positions, or click here to see our company-wide open positions.
- Fit this opportunity? Click again to apply!What You’ll Do:As a Senior Leasing Manager, you’ll be the second in command at your assigned community and contribute to all aspects of leasing production as well as perform management and administrative functions to ensure the property is performing at its highest potential.Where You’ll Work:Built in 2013, this 264-unit gated apartment community is conveniently located within walking distance of Red Mountain Park, an urban green-space that is 40 percent larger than New York’s Central Park. The property features walking trails, a tennis court, a large walk-in pool, and an expansive fitness center. Unit amenities include open floorplans, hardwood flooring, granite countertops, and private porches or sunrooms.Your Responsibilities:
Who You Are:
- Participate in all aspects of the leasing process which includes ensuring all leads are properly entered into OneSite, contacted, and followed up on; greeting prospects and providing tours; closing the sale; assisting prospects through the application and lease process, including ensuring the proper preparation and execution of the lease agreement and all screening procedures; monitoring and participating in the resident renewal process, and ensuring the clubhouse, model and all tour routes are maintained to the highest standard of cleanliness.
- Ensure that both individual and group leasing targets are achieved for the community and proactively communicate and work with the Property Manager through both opportunities and threats.
- Ensure both individual and team knowledge of the competitive landscape of the market by shopping competitors and keeping updated records of all offerings within the market.
- Establish an in-depth understanding of the property including selling points of the site and frequent objections from prospects, site leasing trends, traffic patterns, and product availability.
- Guide the leasing team in their leasing and marketing efforts, ensuring proper expectations are set and tools and resources needed for success are given.
- Provide support and assistance to all customer service efforts at the community, including dealing with escalated resident complaints.
- Participate in site marketing efforts and events to gain prospects and retain residents.
- Ensure the site is meeting or exceeding its delinquency targets by properly collecting and posting rental and vendor payments to optimize the property’s cash flow and financial position.
- Monitor and follow up on bad debt including the preparation of late notices, resident and guarantor contact and filing of evictions.
- Prepare statement of account notices for former residents and distribute all community-issued notices.
- Assist the Property Manager in the preparation of weekly and monthly reporting requirements.
- Prepare, review and close financial books for assigned properties on a monthly basis.
- Assume the Property Manager’s duties in their absence and in accordance with the company and property guidelines.
- Other tasks as directed and assigned.
- A sales ninja. You know what it takes to slay leases and can effectively close the sale. You share your knowledge to influence others to impact the bottom line. You set leasing goals for yourself and the team and are laser focused on achieving them.
- A customer service guru. You understand how successful customer service is delivered and train others to approach residents, prospects, and vendors with a positive, friendly attitude and take pride in providing top-notch service by building long-term relationships and going above and beyond customer expectations. You personally take responsibility for and quickly rectify mistakes and train others to respond to complaints in a timely and empathetic manner.
- A supportive team player. You work effectively with others and go above and beyond to support the needs of your fellow coworkers. You are reliable and flexible and communicate effectively by communicating issues and challenges, listening, compromising, and seeking feedback.
- A masterful executor. You get things done. You fervently plan to meet deadlines and achieve goals. You manage tasks in a fast-paced environment with many moving pieces and stakeholders and ensure goals reach or surpass the finish line.
- A detail oriented individual. You pay attention to the small things that make a big difference. You look at information with a discerning eye to ensure its accuracy. You understand the importance of editing and proofreading your work to ensure it’s done right.
What We Offer:As a Senior Leasing Manager, you’ll receive a competitive hourly wage, quarterly bonus opportunities, monthly leasing commissions and a robust benefits package. Our benefits include your choice of three health insurance plans, voluntary dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life and AD&D insurance, Paid Time Off, paid holidays, and a 401k with 4% company match. This is a full-time non-exempt position, reporting to a Property Manager. Occasional travel may be required to attend training and other company functions.Fit this opportunity? Click again to apply!
- High school diploma or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Previous leasing and sales experience required, previous experience as a Leasing Manager strongly preferred.
- Experience in multifamily luxury conventional housing preferred.
- Previous experience with property management software such as OneSite, Yieldstar, and other Realpage products preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft office products, including intermediate experience with Excel preferred.
- May be required to participate in on call requirements on an as needed basis.